I always have a passion for startups. That’s why I was working with Seattle based Startup Qthru. They are changing the way you shop with their cloud based mCommerce platform. Mobile Shopping and PCI compliant Payment Applications for consumer and retailers. QThru enables shoppers to use their Smartphone to scan products as they shop and then efficiently checkout using a mobile checkout kiosk. A mobile checkout kiosk could be a traditional self-checkout station, a portable tablet, a credit card payment station, or a QThru provided all-in-one kiosk with embedded scanner, card reader, and printer. The product is a scalable self-provisioned open shopping and checkout platform.
- @robert6258 @BloombergTV Use can spend it anywhere in New York using any of these cards. Cryptopay VISA Debit Card… https://t.co/JNFD7nOyw0 7 hours
- RT @YahooFinance: Jack Dorsey on Square: 'There’s nothing more impactful to our business' than bitcoin @ewolffmann… https://t.co/sr8sAHI6SJ 6 hours
- @lady_zunod9 Like ridiculous fees? You can spend bitcoin like a regular ATM card. Not difficult at all for most people. 6 hours
- @manojpallai Of course Because it hinders corruption and manipulation. 6 hours
- @robert6258 @BloombergTV Except It's legal tender in Japan and many more countries. And now a good chunk of Wall Street is behind. 6 hours